Florentino (Benfica, 4.6m):
· Regular starter for Benfica who recovers many balls for extra fantasy points.
· One of the few 4.6m midfielders who regularly starts.
· High points floor with at least 3 points per match in the current Champions League campaign.
· A good budget enabler with the potential to score over 4 points.
Lobotka (Napoli, 5.6m):
· A good option for balls recovered with a stable points output of 3-5 points per match.
· A differential with 0% of managers owning him.
· A good choice over in-form attacking midfielders in the 6-7m range.
Kvaratskheila (Napoli, 5.9m):
· A great choice for Napoli offensive coverage with the most goals in Seria A and the Champions League.
Mid Priced Picks:
Joao Mario (Benfica, 6.4m):
· Great fixture, in-form, and on penalties with the ability to recover a few balls for extra points.
· Benfica's defensive and attacking coverage looks promising for the Quarterfinals.
Grealish (Manchester City, 7.9m):
· The man in form among Man City players with 2G+2A in the last 2 matches.
Sané (Bayern, 9.3m):
· Back in Bayern's starting line up with 1G + 2A in the last 5 appearances.
· Bookmakers favor Bayern to do well in the Quarterfinals.
Vinicius (Real Madrid, 10.1m):
· In amazing form this season with 2G+3A in the last 3 appearances.
· Second top scoring player in the game and a key man for Real Madrid in the Champions League.
De Bruyne (Manchester City, 10.5m):
· The creator and key man for Manchester City midfield.
· Can deliver points in important matches.
Tips for selecting the top midfielders for your UCL Fantasy team
When choosing midfielders for your UCL Fantasy team, it is important to consider the following:
Premium midfielder as captaincy option: If you opt for a premium midfielder, ensure that he has a good chance of being a captaincy option for your team.
Cheap midfielders: If you are looking for cheap midfielders (less than 5.5 million), make sure they have a good track record of ball recoveries.
Talismans: Consider midfielders who are talismans for their respective teams. They have a better chance of being awarded the Man of the Match award.
Form and fixtures: Take into account the form and fixtures of the midfielders before making a decision.
Ensure all playing midfielders: Make sure that you have all playing midfielders in your team, and avoid selecting non-starters. You can substitute a player who does not perform well for one who is yet to play.
Structure of midfield: Think about the structure of your midfield. You could opt for a combination of a premium captaincy option, two talismans, a differential with good fixture, and a balls recovered hero.
Read More : UCL Fantasy - Best Forwards Quarter Final Leg 1 , Top Defenders to Consider for UCL Fantasy Quarterfinals 1st Leg,Top Goalkeepers for the First Leg of UEFA Champions League Quarterfinals in Fantasy League